We advise that candidates apply for the Kingston MBA as soon as possible – it can take longer than you think to get organised to start your MBA. We accept admissions throughout the year, so you can join the next available group of students when you are ready. The Kingston MBA is a generalist course that is offered as a full-time and a part-time (executive) programme. Our specific MBA admissions criteria reflect the fact that students on the programmes often have different academic and business backgrounds. http://www.kingston.ac.uk/postgraduate-course/master-business-administration-mba/entry-requirements.html
Months of entry
Whatever you are currently doing – from working as part of a large international organisation to laying the groundwork for your first business startup – a Kingston MBA will accelerate your career, giving you the cutting-edge tools you need to succeed at a price you can afford. We provide the personal support that gives your career that extra push and makes for a life changing experience.
- Accredited by AMBA, the global standard for all MBA, DBA and MBM programmes.
- No exams – you are assessed entirely on your coursework.
- Free workshops run by industry experts in addition to the curriculum you have already chosen, plus the chance to extend your coursework in our Bloomberg trading room to a full diploma.
- Tailor your MBA to your career path with a wide choice of modules and research topics.
- High-quality, research-based -informed teaching that gives you the hands-on, practical skills that prepare you for top flight business decisions and help you think creatively.
- Study elective modules internationally – study for your main modules in London, then take elective modules in Berlin, India and Moscow, where our partner has the highest ranked MBA course in Russia. You will work alongside students from around the world and join a global alumni network.
- Work with a dedicated career coach, experience a mock assessment centre, and get specialist support for your business ideas.
- Learn about ethical business: we incorporate sustainability, business ethics and corporate social responsibility into all our modules.
- Kingston Business School has joined an elite group of global institutions to be awarded the prestigious international accreditation by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). A hallmark of excellence in business education, the accreditation has been earned by just 5 per cent of the world's business schools.
What will you study
The Kingston MBA allows you to study a wider wide range of topics than you are offered on any other conventional MBA course, specialising in the areas most relevant to your career path.
Information for international students
All non-UK applicants must meet our English language requirements. For this course it is Academic IELTS of 6.5 overall, with no element below 6.0. Please make sure you read our full guidance about English language requirements, which includes details of other qualifications we'll consider. http://www.kingston.ac.uk/international/studying-at-kingston/language-requirements/
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions team
- 08448 544971/+44 (0)20 3308 9928