We welcome applications from anyone with an honours degree at 2:2 or above in any subject (usually a BSc award).
You must have GCSE maths at grade C or above, or equivalent competence.
Months of entry
This course will help you to understand the way people behave at work, giving you a new perspective on everyday business decisions and preparing you for career advancement. Graduates leave this course with a scientific approach: they can gather evidence and critically evaluate it to make better decisions in the workplace. They stand out from competitors with human resource management qualifications.
- The only course in the UK to hold dual institutional accreditation from the British Psychological Society and the Association for Business Psychology. Graduates have the option to become a Chartered and Registered Occupational Psychologist in the future.
- Students can qualify in occupational testing for ability and personality at a fraction of the private market cost.
- No exams – you will be assessed entirely on your coursework.
- Access to a dedicated career psychologist with a strong focus on personal development, helping you to improve your employability – for example, though work shadowing, internships networking opportunities and targeted assignments.
- Course materials grounded in research and practice, delivered by a course team currently working in the field.
- Regular guest speakers from a range of organisations, including major test publishers and business psychology consultancies.
- Research and consultancy internship opportunities.
- A supportive environment and an expert academic team to help you achieve your academic goals. Kingston Business School is one of only a few of the 120 UK business schools to be awarded an 'excellent' rating for its teaching quality by the Higher Education Funding Council.
- Attend classes in the £26 million Kingston Business School building, opened in 2012, on a leafy, peaceful hillside campus. Kingston upon Thames has been rated one of London's happiest boroughs and has the one of the lowest crime rates in London, as well as fast transport links to the city centre.
- Kingston Business School has joined an elite group of global institutions to be awarded the prestigious international accreditation by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). A hallmark of excellence in business education, the accreditation has been earned by just 5 per cent of the world's business schools.
Qualification and course duration
MSc with Placement
Course contact details
- Admissions Team