We welcome applications from anyone with a good honours (or equivalent) in any relevant discipline.
If you do not have an honours degree, you will need to show us evidence that you know enough about the relevant subjects to understand the course materials – for example, a professional qualification, training or work experience in a relevant field.
Months of entry
The Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc (Masters) has been designed to prepare and develop your ability to carry out advanced analysis and research in the field of logistics and supply chain management within a global context. With full accreditation from the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS), and a solid syllabus built on concepts and ideas from Kingston University's renowned Operations Research and Management Science Group (ORMS), our logistics masters is a both an academic and a professional qualification.
You will gain the following opportunities to:
- Gain the practical skills and knowledge to make an immediate and effective contribution in a logistics-related role and a solid understanding of global business from a strategic and operational perspective.
- Conduct your research project and dissertation on a specific issue that matches your career interests and put theory into practice.
- Become a CIPS member after three years' experience in purchasing and supply chain management.
- Take advantage of a guest speaker programme featuring leading experts in logistics and supply chain management.
- Students come from all over the world to study at Kingston Business School, so you will finish the course with an international network of contacts.
- Grow a network of logistics and supply chain management professionals during the course.
Qualification and course duration
MSc with Placement
Course contact details
- Admissions Team