The minimum entry requirements for this course are:
- a good honours degree or equivalent qualification from a recognised international higher education provider and a clear interest in studying HRM at a postgraduate level, with a view to CIPD membership and a career in HR management; or
- some experience as an HR professional who has already completed CIPD qualifications to Intermediate level; or
- at least two years' HR and/or management experience.
Months of entry
Our International Human Resource Management MSc course gives you a deep insight into the strategies and techniques multinationals use to solve HRM issues when their employees work across multiple countries and leaves you with a respected academic qualification. The course has been designed to meet employers' needs and gives you the tools you need to succeed in senior human resources roles, executive training and development roles.
- This course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). Therefore, students who successfully complete the programme will receive both the CIPD and CMI professional qualifications in addition to the University qualification.
- You will automatically become a member of the CMI at the start of the programme and are expected to join as a CIPD student member.
- Kingston Business School has 30 years' experience of running human resources programmes.
- Our International HRM MSc programme is ranked eighth in the UK and was considered one of the best HRM masters programmes in western Europe in 2015 by the Eduniversal Masters Ranking (which covers 1,000 business schools in 153 countries in the world).
- Notable alumni.
- Excellent networking opportunities.
- From Research to Practice seminar series (co-presented by an HR academic and HR practitioner), jointly organised with the CIPD and delivered by leading HR managers, recruitment specialists and talent and development consultants alongside Kingston's own expert academics.
- Programmes taught by Kingston University's expert staff and leading researchers, alongside many guest speakers, visiting professors and fellows in Kingston Business School's renowned Centre for Research in Employability, Skill and Society.
- Proximity to the CIPD headquarters and library.
- Opportunity to study some modules in Moscow.
- Kingston Business School has joined an elite group of global institutions to be awarded the prestigious international accreditation by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). A hallmark of excellence in business education, the accreditation has been earned by just 5 per cent of the world's business schools.
Qualification and course duration
MSc with Placement
Course contact details
- Admissions Team