To study this course, you need to be at least 21 years old and to have successfully completed a Postgraduate Diploma in Management Studies (a level 7 qualification worth 120 credits), preferably to Commendation level and within the last five years. If you do not meet these requirements, but have other qualities that suggest you can complete the programme successfully, we can interview you to assess your suitability for the course. If you are not sure whether the programme is right for you, contact us for an informal discussion.
Months of entry
Have you completed a PgDip in management in the last five years? If so, this course allows you to convert it into an MSc that will show your employer you're ready for promotion.
- Fast, flexible one-module course designed for managers with experience in any sector.
- Tailor your dissertation to suit your research interests or a particular business issue your employer faces – and apply it to your job straight away.
- Weekend seminars mean you can fit studying around your other commitments.
- Online study support gives you access to a wealth of course material and keeps you in touch with tutors and other students.
- Kingston Business School is one of only a few of the 120 UK business schools to be awarded an 'excellent' rating for its teaching quality by the Higher Education Funding Council.
- Attend classes on a leafy, peaceful hillside campus.
- The borough of Kingston upon Thames has been rated London's happiest borough and has the lowest crime rate in London, as well as fast transport links to the city centre.
- Kingston Business School has joined an elite group of global institutions to be awarded the prestigious international accreditation by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). A hallmark of excellence in business education, the accreditation has been earned by just 5 per cent of the world's business schools.
Information for international students
All non-UK applicants must meet our English language requirement, which is Academic IELTS of 6.5 overall, with no element below 6.0. Make sure you read our full guidance about English language requirements, which includes details of other qualifications we consider.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions team
- 0844 8544971/+44(0)203 308 9928