A good bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in any discipline.
Months of entry
Our Marketing and Brand Management MSc, accredited by CIM, takes a unique focus on branding from a business perspective. Created to fill a skills gap in the graduate jobs market and designed with input from leading branding practitioners. Graduates from this course understand the real business value of brands and have the crucial practical skills needed to develop and manage them professionally.
- Unique brand insight: on this course you will critique the design of global brands and learn how to get the best results from your creative agencies. You will develop a solid knowledge of marketing management, so you can oversee a brand in all channels. You will take the opportunity to apply branding theory to case studies and in a live business context.
- Career-ready: the work you complete during your masters builds into a portfolio you can be proud to show recruiters. Graduates from this course typically enter the workplace in marketing manager and consultant roles, with many now at marketing director level or above.
- Reputation: Kingston Business School maintains a strong reputation for its marketing programmes. Top industry practitioners from companies such as Diageo Great Britain, agencies such as Iris and trade bodies such as the Institute of Promotional Marketing consult with us to ensure that our marketing courses give you the skills needed by industry. Learn more about our Marketing Expert Panel.
No background in business is required, but you will need to have a strong interest in marketing.
- Ability to assess and develop brands from business and design perspectives.
- The opportunity to achieve a CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing, as a result of exemptions awarded by the CIM for this masters.
- Career and employability focus through integrated tasks and workshops.
- Highly interactive course, with many opportunities to put theory into practice.
- Industry links and networking opportunities, such as with guest speakers.
- Kingston Business School has joined an elite group of global institutions to be awarded the prestigious international accreditation by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). A hallmark of excellence in business education, the accreditation has been earned by just 5 per cent of the world's business schools.
Information for international students
All non-UK applicants must meet our English language requirements. For this course it is Academic IELTS of 6.5 overall, with no element below 6.0. Applicants who do not meet the English language requirements may be eligible to join our pre-sessional English language course.
Fees and funding
Please visit our website for information on Marketing & Brand Management Masters (MSc): Fees and bursaries.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions team
- 0844 8544971/+44(0)203 308 9928