A good bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in any discipline. You do not need to have a background in business to study the Public Relations and Corporate Communications MA, but you will need to have a strong interest in internal communications, public relations or corporate social responsibility
Months of entry
Our Public Relations and Corporate Communications MA is a highly specialised and focussed programme designed for those who want to pursue a career in the broader field of corporate communications and public relations. This includes roles in internal communications or investor relations.
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR): Though our unique collaboration with the CIPR we have embedded a bespoke programme of professional development into the course structure. This will set you on the path to becoming an Accredited CIPR Practitioner, adding value to your CV and marking you out as an industry expert.
- Opportunity to gain a dual degree by adding study at the prestigious Boston University to your programme. Graduates from this course typically go on to roles in senior internal communications, public relations and corporate social responsibility.
- Kingston Business School is internationally accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). This award has been earned by just 5% of the world's business schools.
- Kingston Business School has also been awarded an ‘excellent' rating for its teaching quality by the Higher Education Funding Council.
- Kingston upon Thames is rated one of London's happiest boroughs and has one of the lowest crime rates in London, as well as excellent transport links to the city centre.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions Team