- Degree/diploma or equivalent in radiography.
- At least two years' full-time clinical experience.
- Evidence of the academic potential needed to study at postgraduate level, either at a personal interview or through professional references and examples of previous academic work.
- You must also have mentoring support from appropriate personnel at your workplace for those modules with a clinical element.
Students who are undertaking modules that incorporate a clinical component conducted within a UK NHS trust need to be registered with UK Health and Care Professions Council.
Months of entry
January, December, November, October, September, June, May, April, March, February
Radiography exists in a changing professional environment and requires practitioners to continually update and review clinical practice. This course provides a flexible framework to prepare you for advanced practice by studying topics relevant to your needs and those of your clinical departments.
You may be granted credits for your previous academic and professional qualification through Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) scheme. An independent work-based learning module enables you to study around your individual CPD and workplace needs.
What will you study
You will study modules relating to clinical roles, management, supervisory and assessment roles, quality issues, research methods and ethics, as well as taking a module of independent study to meet a particular professional need or interest.
Information for international students
All non-UK applicants must meet our English language requirement, which is Academic IELTS of 6.5 overall, with no element below 6.0. Make sure you read our full guidance about English language requirements, which includes details of other qualifications we consider.
Applicants who do not meet the English language requirements could be eligible to join our pre-sessional English language course.
Applicants from a recognised majority English speaking countries (MESCs) do not need to meet these requirements.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Student Services and Programmes Office: PPD Programmes (KH)
- +44 (0)20 8417 5498