- Degree/diploma or equivalent in radiography.
- At least two years' full-time clinical experience.
- Evidence of the academic potential needed to study at postgraduate level, either at a personal interview or through professional references and examples of previous academic work.
- You must also have mentoring support from appropriate personnel at your workplace for those modules with a clinical element.
Months of entry
January, December, November, October, September, June, May, April, March, February
Mammography exists in a changing professional environment and requires practitioners to continually update and review clinical practice. These courses provide a flexible framework to prepare you for advanced practice by studying topics relevant to your needs and those of your clinical departments.
You may be granted credits for your previous academic and professional qualification through Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) scheme. You can take individual modules as 'free standing' as part of your continuing professional development (CPD). An independent work-based learning module enables you to study around your individual CPD and workplace needs.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Student Services and Programmes Office
- +44 (0)20 8417 5498