To have a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university;
- TOEFL score (min. score 600/100/250) - If you are a graduate of Koç University or a University that is accredited by EQUIS/AACSB you are exempt from TOEFL and are expected to fill the University Degree Section*
- GMAT or GRE score is an asset*;
- To complete the application form as specified;
- To submit an official academic transcript from the undergraduate institution;
- To submit at least two reference letters**;
- To submit the application fee payment slip.
* You should request ETS to send your official TOEFL and GRE scores, if available, to Koç University. Or GMAC to send your GMAT score to Koç University
** Reference letters will be submitted directly by your referees.
Months of entry
Founded in 1988, CEMS MIM is the only truly global, top-ranked Master’s in Management in the World. Koç University is the Turkish National Head Office of CEMS Alliance Master’s in International Management (MIM) Program which brings top academic institutions, leading multinational companies, and outstanding students together from all around the world to educate future global business leaders.
CEMS MIM is the most internationally and culturally diverse graduate program, which provides a unique blend of top-level education and professional experience for multilingual, multicultural postgraduate students. CEMS MIM enables students to develop their management skills, broaden their multicultural knowledge and career prospects through international study and internship/work experience.
During the program, students are exposed to interdisciplinary problems in an international context and are encouraged to adopt an analytical and critical attitude in lectures, discussions, and projects.
Information for international students
The program is taught in English and there are a full range of student support services for our international students.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
MIM (Master's in International Management)
Course contact details
- Global Recruitment Team