The criteria for CEMS Admissions are as follows:
- To have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university;
- TOEFL (IBT100);
- GMAT or GRE score tests. The scores should be sent to institution number 0163;*
- Having proficiency in a second foreign language is an asset.
- To complete the application form as specified;
- To submit an official academic transcript from the undergraduate institution;
- To submit at least two reference letters;
- To submit the application fee payment slip.
* You should request ETS to send your official TOEFL and GRE scores, if available, to Koç University. Or GMAC to send your GMAT score to Koç University
Months of entry
Master’s in International Programs are designed for people in the early stages of their careers – with little or no full-time professional experience. Koç University Graduate School of Business offers two programs under MIM: Koç Master’s in International Management and CEMS Master’s in International Management.
Koç MIM is a full-time Master’s of Science program. MIM curriculum equips students with knowledge and skills crucial to assessing and implementing decisions on a global scale. During the program, students will interact and build networks with their peers and professors. MIM Students fulfil various curriculum requirements by participating in Block Seminars, Skill Seminars and taking mandatory and elective courses. A diversified curriculum enables the MIM students to learn more about the field in which they are interested. Students are presented with a wide range of elective courses ranging from Innovation Management to International Negotiations. By undertaking Business Projects, Students are exposed to real-life business situations thereby gaining insight into management best practices and learn key practical skills required to function effectively in corporate world.
Information for international students
The program is taught in English and there are a full range of student support services for our international students.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Global Recruitment Team