- Personal and Educational Background Information (CV)
- Recommendation Letters (2 for MSc)
- TOEFL Requirement (for those whose native language is not English). New Internet Based: Minimum Score 80
- GRE scores
- Official transcripts from all the universities attended
- Statement of Purpose
Months of entry
The MS program in Electrical and Electronics Engineering aims to provide advanced education and a cutting edge research experience in electrical and electronics engineering, or in electrical and computer engineering crossing the boundary of the two disciplines.
The focus of this program is excellence in research.
Graduates of the program can join industry or continue to work in academia.
Information for international students
The program is taught in English and there are a full range of student support services for our international students.
Fees and funding
KU Graduate Fellowship
KU Graduate Fellowship is a unique and highly competitive MA and PhD scholarship opportunity for outstanding applicants. Candidates having outstanding academic record and/or having high impact scientific publications are considered for KU Graduate Fellowship.
The scholarships are only available to students applying to Thesis Programs. If you want to be considered for a scholarship, we recommend that you apply to one of our thesis programs instead.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Global Recruitment Team