A degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other business-related subject. Graduates in non-business areas with strong quantitative elements may also be considered.
Months of entry
This programme provides advanced study of accounting and financial management. It enables graduates of accounting and finance, as well as professionally qualified accountants, to take stock of what they have learnt, and helps them extend their academic training. You will gain the theoretical framework and skills needed to cope with the increasingly complex and global nature of the field.
Many MSc graduates have progressed to senior positions in the accounting profession and industry, including investment banking. Others are now faculty members in universities in the UK and throughout the world.
· Advanced Corporate Finance
· Advanced Investment Management
· Advanced Management Accounting
· Corporate Governance
· Financial Reporting for Complex Entities
· Financial Statement Analysis
· Foundations of Finance
· Principles of Financial Reporting
· Professional Ethics: Standards in Accounting and Finance Practice
Information for international students
IELTS: 7.0 or equivalent (minimum element scores apply).
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Coordinator
- +44 (0)1524 510733