This Masters by Research project is looking to recruit applicants that have at least a 2:1 degree in Management Science or other related degree discipline such as Economics, Engineering or Environmental Science with a growing interest and proven knowledge of sustainability as well as strong intellectual curiosity and the ability to collect and analyse multiple sources of evidence.
Months of entry
Get paid to do a Masters with the Centre for Global Eco-Innovation at Lancaster University and European Furniture Group UK.
- Get paid £16,000 tax-free
- Have your tuition fees reduced. Your partner company pays £2,200 towards your fees, meaning students eligible for home fees pay only £2,300. International students will need to pay the remaining £20,050.
- Be part of the multi award winning Centre for Global Eco-Innovation within a cohort of talented graduates working on exciting business-led R&D.
- The Centre is based at Lancaster University, so you will gain your Masters from a Top Ten University, recognised as The Sunday Times University of the Year 2018 and International University of the Year 2020.
- Finish in a strong position to enter a competitive job market in the UK and overseas or progress on to further study.
Currently, it is very difficult to find theoretical and practical guidance from the Government as to how a business can become net zero and so EFG UK are seeking to investigate and develop a framework of guidance that will show businesses how to become net zero. They aim to do this by using EFG UK as a model and creating new business processes and operations for both their own organisation, their supply chain. This will then be used to create a new framework of guidance to help other like-minded organisations also become net zero.
As part of this EFG UK will create a new service proposition delivering genuine re-use, refurbishment and recycling of existing office and educational equipment, to extend the product lifecycle, as well as sustainably deal with any waste generated.
Enterprise and Collaborative Partners
European Furniture Group UK Ltd provide interior design and planning, as well as the procurement, manufacturing, delivery and installation of furniture, acoustics and lighting to the Commercial, Education, Public and Health sectors.
Start: October 2021
Deadline: Midnight Sunday 29th August 2021
For details on the application process and to apply click here
Information for international students
Fees and funding
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund and is subject to funding confirmation.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- The Centre for Global Eco-Innovation