Qualified doctors holding an MBChB or equivalent. For the PgDip/MA a PgCert in Medical Leadership or equivalent is required.
Months of entry
This course is for doctors at any stage of their careers who are interested in developing and proving their commitment to:
· Improving patient experience and service delivery
· Demonstrating caring, compassionate, authentic leadership
· Developing leadership capacity to achieve medical and organisational impact
The course is designed to develop your knowledge, understanding and skills in line with the Medical Leadership Competency Framework.
· Personal Learning and Development
· Understanding Leadership and Management
· The Role of Doctors in the Health Service Improvement
· Plus optional modules and projects
The MSc includes:
· Further development of your knowledge and skills
· Undertaking real work-based medical leadership projects
Information for international students
IELTS: At least 6.5 overall (minimum element scores apply).
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Coordinator
- +44 (0)1524 593318