Qualified doctors holding an MBChB or equivalent. For the PgDip/MA a PgCert in Medical Leadership or equivalent is required.
Months of entry
This course is for doctors at any stage of their careers who are interested in developing and proving their commitment to:
- Improving patient experience and service delivery
- Demonstrating caring, compassionate, authentic leadership
- Developing leadership capacity to achieve medical and organisational impact
- Further development of your knowledge and skills
- Undertaking real work-based medical leadership projects
Information for international students
IELTS: At least 6.5 overall (minimum element scores apply).
Fees and funding
All applicants should consult our information on fees and funding.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- CETAD Course Enquiries
- +44 (0)1524 593318