A degree in any Business, Management or Economics related subject. Up to a maximum of 2 years’ work experience is welcome but not essential.
Months of entry
This programme combines the global perspective of international business with the up-to-date strategic thinking required to develop and defend competitive advantage and drive corporate growth.
You will be examining contemporary issues and developments in many different areas of international business and strategy, from market entry, mergers and acquisitions, global trade and exchange rates to leadership in cross-cultural settings. A feature of the programme is its recognition of the influence of political, historical and cultural factors on international business and strategic management.
Overall, the programme gives you a strong interdisciplinary grounding in all aspects of international business and strategy.
· Business Skills and Analytics
· Career Skills
· Competition in Global Markets
· Contemporary Research Methods in Management
· Cross Border Mergers and Acquisitions
· Cross National Management and Leadership
· Firms in the Global Economy
· International Business Strategy
· International Corporate Strategy and Structure
· World Economic Forum
Information for international students
IELTS: 7.0 or equivalent (minimum element scores apply).
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Coordinator
- +44 (0)1524 510733