An upper second class honours degree, or equivalent in a business or management related discipline, or with a substantial element of those subjects.
Months of entry
This unique MSc offers a ground-breaking curriculum, blending academic studies, Chinese business and cultural experiences, and projects with UK companies. You can join one of six specialist pathways including Entrepreneurship.
On the Entrepreneurship pathway you will:
· Gain in-depth studies in Entrepreneurship and foundation-level studies in design and technology
· Study Chinese language and culture (or equivalent for Chinese speakers)
· Undertake a substantial collaborative project, with a UK business
· Participate in business and cultural seminars
· Support development of new products/services, processes and business models for international markets
· Finish in a strong position to enter a competitive job market in the UK and China
· Corporate Entrepreneurship
· Design Driven Innovation
· Innovation in Practice
· New Venture Creation
Alternative pathways available are:
· Computer Science
Information for international students
IELTS: 7.0 (with a minimum element score of 6.0).
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Coordinator
- +44 (0)1524 510733