We recognise prior learning and experience, and you don’t necessarily need a degree to apply.
Months of entry
As the UK recovers from the impact of flooding and coastal storms, following the wettest winter in almost 250 years, the importance of understanding and managing risks to our environment in the face of increased frequency of extreme weather and climate change is becoming recognised. This unique course provides flexible and accessible postgraduate training which is focused on the practical application of skills and best practice industry standard techniques in the context of the latest legislation, guidance and policy.
You will benefit from industry leading technical expertise as the course is delivered in partnership with JBA Consulting, a specialist water environment and flood risk management consultancy.
Modules on offer include:
- Catchment Hydrology and Assessment
- River Hydraulics: Processes, Structures and Modelling
- Coastal Erosion and Flood Risk Management
- Forecasting and Extreme Event Response
- Integrated Systems for Sustainable Surface Water Management
- Sustainable Floodplain Management and Restoration
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Coordinator
- +44 (0)1524 510257