A good second class honours degree, in an appropriate discipline.
Months of entry
This joint programme with the Lancaster Environment Centre (LEC) is intended to appeal to students who wish to study the environmental aspects of law and human rights or the legal regulation of the environment through human rights at Masters level.
· Perspectives on Environment and Development
· Either Environmental Law or International Environmental Law
One of the following human rights options:
· International Human Rights Law
· Rights of Peoples
· The Right to Adequate Food as a Human Right
· students may choose one further Law module from those detailed on page xx plus two of the following modules from LEC:
· Air Pollution and Climate
· Chemical Risk Assessment
· Climate Change and Society
· Environmental Justice
Information for international students
IELTS: 6.5 or equivalent.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Coordinator
- +44 (0)1524 592465
- +44 (0)1524 848137