- An upper second class honours degree, or an equivalent professional qualification
- At least five years full-time professional/managerial work experience.
Months of entry
The Executive MBA is a two-year part-time programme which is designed to develop your knowledge, skills and capability, while at the same time allowing you to improve your organisation. In contrast to many part-time programmes which require regular attendance at evenings or weekends, the teaching at Lancaster is packed into short, intensive modules to help you balance your studies with your other commitments. Each core module starts with a two-week online course that gives you an initial overview of the subject. This is followed with an intensive face-to-face workshop which typically runs from Thursday to Saturday.
- A convenient design, so you can balance your personal and professional needs with your study
- Personal development, including Lancaster’s unique Mindful Manager approach
- Learning Through Action design, which allows you to instantly apply your new knowledge
- Develops you and your organisation at the same time
- Taught by internationally respected tutors and practitioners
- Opportunities for international study and experience
- Choice of elective options
Information for international students
IELTS: Overall score of at least 7.0, with no individual element below 6.0
We consider tests from other providers, which can be on our English language requirements page.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Management School PG Office
- +44 (0)1524 592938