A degree in any subject. The programme is particularly attractive to those who have studied subjects such as Engineering, IT, Business or Management, although students also come from a variety of arts and social science backgrounds. Relevant work experience is welcome but not required.
Months of entry
This programme is designed to provide you with the practical skills, mental models and theoretical background to attain a professional role in a project-based organisation.
In addition to equipping you with key project management tools and techniques used by professional project managers, the programme is designed to build your familiarity with management theory, and with the language and practice of management. There is a strong business focus throughout the core modules and action-based projects which will help you to understand the complexities of organisational change and develop your ability to manage and deliver change successfully through projects.
· Advanced Project and Programme Management
· Applied Project Management Research Project
· Commercial Aspects of Project Management
· Delivering Projects: Strategy, Implementation and Change
· Developing Project Management Professional Practice
· Managing Complex Problems
· Principles of Project Management
· Project Leadership
· Reflection and Research in Project Management Practice
Information for international students
IELTS: 7.0 or equivalent (minimum element scores apply).
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Coordinator
- +44(0)1524 593840