An upper second class honours degree, or its equivalent. Relevant professional qualifications and experience will also be considered.
Months of entry
Building on the already very successful campus-based programme, this distance learning course offers convenience and flexibility in terms of study time and location.
Delivered entirely online the programme is designed to introduce students to the fields of diplomacy and international law and leads to a LLM or MA depending on the selected units.
· International Law
· Issues and Practice in Diplomacy and Foreign Policy
· Theory and Concepts in Diplomacy and Foreign Policy
· Theory and Methods in Postgraduate Studies
· Dissertation (PPR or Law)
· International Human Rights Law OR Law of International Organisations
Information for international students
IELTS: 6.5 or equivalent.
Fees and funding
See more information about funding.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Coordinator
- +44 (0) 1524 594262