- A good honours degree in a related discipline. For this course you require a good honours degree in a discipline relating to the broad area of Victorian Studies, or with some relevant content. Successful applicants will usually be offered a place on the basis of an application form, supporting letter, referees' reports and an interview. Please contact us for personalised advice on 0113 283 7123 or email@example.com.
Months of entry
The Centre is also the base for The Journal of Victorian Culture, which is published in conjunction with Taylor & Francis.
- Full or part time study: the MA is a modular degree designed to be taken at your own pace, between one and three years.
- Sessions are held in the evening, so that part time study can be combined with full time employment.
- Wide range of subjects: in addition to two broad-ranging compulsory core modules, you will have a wide range of option modules to choose from and a chance to undertake supervised research as part of your degree.
- You will undertake a 12,000 word dissertation on a Victorian topic of your choice.
- Choice of MA, Postgraduate Diploma or Postgraduate Certificate: study for shorter periods of time, taking fewer modules, and take the Postgraduate Diploma or the Postgraduate Certificate instead of the MA Pay as you learn: the cost of the MA is phased so you can pay module by module.
- Course fees are very competitive, about half the standard cost for most taught Masters degrees.
- Bursaries are also available.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language IELTS 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in any component) or equivalent is the minimum requirement. Part time study is not available for international students on a Tier 4 Student Visa.
Fees and funding
UK & EU Students:
Tuition fees cost £3,500 a year for this course in 2016-17. Part-time tuition fees would be pro-rated accordingly to the number of credits you're studying. These fees will be fixed for the duration of the degree course. Find out more
Tuition fees cost £11,000 for this course in 2016-17. Part-time study is not available for international students on a Tier 4 Student Visa. Find out more
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions team
- 0113 283 7123
- 0113 283 7200