Course specific entry requirements available at http://en.mastersinleiden.nl/programmes/theology-and-religious-studies/en/introduction
Months of entry
The Master’s in Theology and Religious Studies at Leiden University offers you the opportunity to study the broadest possible range of religions at a single institution. This is unique in the Netherlands and even far beyond. Theory is linked to empirical findings in a comparative approach: you will discover surprising similarities, but also dissimilarities, due to migration and globalisation.
Choose Theology and Religious Studies at Leiden University
- Leiden University, with its wide range of specialisms, is the logical choice for the study of religion in a comparative perspective.
- Theory and practice are interwoven throughout the programme, offering you tools for research and fascinating insights into religious traditions from past to present, local and transnational.
- A yearly changing choice of electives allows you to specialise in one of many religious traditions, or opt for a generalist approach.
- The programme’s small scale gives it an informal and personal atmosphere. The individual approach applied in the master’s programme allows you to derive the maximum benefit from your master’s study.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- International Studyline Team