Course specific entry requirements available at http://en.mastersinleiden.nl/programmes/bio-pharmaceutical-sciences/en/introduction
Months of entry
Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences Specialisations
The Master’s in Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences provides students with a thorough scientific training founded on a firm theoretical basis. Leiden University has a rich tradition in pharmaceutical sciences. During the last twenty years, there has been a clear change in focus from traditional bio-pharmaceutical teaching to a more research-oriented training in biopharmaceutical sciences. This research orientation in a teaching programme is unique in Europe and enjoys a high international profile. Students work within a multinational environment and are able to operate on the international market.
Reasons to Choose Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences in Leiden
- This master’s programme is a research-oriented programme which covers almost the whole area of drug research.
- The examination programme is designed on an individual basis and offers a high degree of freedom of choice.
- Students participate actively in research projects of excellent quality.
- The institute is surrounded by a Science Park which includes several biomedical research institutes and biotechnological companies.
- Admission to the master’s in Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences is possible throughout the year. International students who need a visa or housing are advised to start the programme in January or September.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- International Studyline Team