Course specific entry requirements are available at http://en.mastersinleiden.nl/programmes/computer-science/en/introduction
Months of entry
Computer Science Specialisations
Leiden University offers four different specialisations in the MSc programme in Computer Science.
Two specialisations are dedicated to the specialisations of the Leiden Institute of Advanced Computer Science:
- Smart Computing for Science and Society
The other two specialisations are more broadly oriented, and combine at least one year of the computer science curriculum with training in which specific career opportunities in science-related professions can be explored:
- Computer Science and Science-Based Business.
- Computer Science and Science Communication and Society
Reasons to Choose Computer Science in Leiden
- The programme offers stimulating, significant and innovative research in the field of Computer Science
- Research at the Leiden Institute of Advanced Computer Science (LIACS) has an excellent international reputation.
- The strength of the programmes is the individual approach: an individually tailored programme will be designed for each student.
- The researchers and assistants are easily accessible. Students and staff work closely together in a research-oriented environment.
- Students with an MSc in Computer Science are admissible to a PhD programme.
- It provides students with a thorough computer science background that will allow them to pursue careers in research or industrial environments.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- International Studyline Team