- a minimum 2.1 honours degree in Biological Science or another related biological sciences degree
- alternative qualifications with significant work experience
- an international qualification that equates to UK requirements. International students must also have an English language qualification equivalent to at least IELTS 6.5 (a minimum of 6.0 is required in all components) as recognised by LJMU.
Months of entry
Qualify for a career in fertility treatment and reproductive research on this new Clinical Embryology MSc, designed and run in conjunction with industry.
- Study on this Clinical Embryology MSc, which is jointly taught by LJMU and CARE Fertility
- The course is the only fully integrated UK clinical embryology masters taught with fertility treatment providers
- Learn from academic, research-active staff at LJMU and clinical embryology and reproductive medicine specialists at CARE Fertility
- Focuses on practical experiences and current advances in fertility research
- Provides a strong practical and academic foundation and knowledge base to prepare you for a career in assisted reproduction
- Develop an in-depth understanding of current technologies relevant to the fertility treatment sector
- Benefit from teaching in state-of-the-art facilities at LJMU and CARE Fertility
Information for international students
Further information is also available from our international web pages.
Fees and funding
Please see course page for more information
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Admissions
- 0151 231 5090