You will need:
- a minimum 2:2 in an appropriate subject
- a professional qualification with considerable relevant work experience
- IELTS English language requirement: 6.5 (minimum 5.5 in each component)
- RPL is accepted on this programme
- Please note: all international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC. Contact LJMU’s International Team by visiting www.ljmu.ac.uk/international for more information and advice
If you have any specific queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Months of entry
Study fundamental engineering and scientific principles at postgraduate level on this CIWEM accredited MSc in Water, Energy and the Environment from LJMU.
- Gain CIWEM accreditation as an environmental engineer and benefit from close links with industry
- Study a curriculum informed by the School’s close partnerships with industry and professional practice expertise
- Follow a curriculum accredited by the Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM)
- Benefit from the internationally acclaimed research of the Built Environment and Sustainable Technologies Research Centre (BEST)
- Follow in the footsteps of graduates who have won CIWEM sponsored national prizes for excellence and achievement
This Masters programme is designed to help you become a competent environmental engineer and manager. It will give you a sound knowledge of fundamental engineering and scientific principles, together with the ability to apply these to design, construction, assessment, analysis, operation and management.
The programme has two principal aims. First, to equip you with the necessary competencies and skills to analyse, assess and manage all principal aspects within the fields of water, energy and the environment. Second, to give you the professional skills, knowledge and experience to both meet the current demands of industry and influence possible future trends.
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090