- Applications for this programme are to be made directly to the University of Liverpool.
- A minimum UK 2.1 Honours degree in a related subject (such as Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Physics) from an accepted University or other Institute of Higher Education.
- Alternative qualifications and all non-UK qualifications which are equivalent to a UK science or engineering-based honours degree may also be considered.
- In some cases, a good UK 2.2 honours degree may be considered if strong performance in relevant subjects is demonstrated or the applicant has relevant industrial experience.
- Students from the UK and overseas are expected to demonstrate proficiency in English with a satisfactory English language qualification.
- For those whose first language is not English, the minimum requirement is an IELTS score of 6.5 with no less than 5.5 in each of the sub-tests (reading, writing, speaking and listening).
- Due to the joint nature of the programme, the University of Liverpool English language guidelines are applied.
Months of entry
This MSc in Sensor Technologies and Enterprise is delivered collaboratively by world-leading experts from Liverpool John Moores University and the University of Liverpool, and is closely linked with the “Sensor City” University Enterprise Zone.
- Be inspired by world-leading academics from LJMU and the University of Liverpool
- Enjoy a unique combination of sensor technology and enterprise
- Gain the expertise to develop new concepts in this exciting area
- Benefit from a two year course enabling idea creation, maturation and incubation in the Sensor City framework
- Interact with University research programmes, industrial networks and professional bodies
Information for international students
International applicants are required to demonstrate equivalent qualifications to the standard requirements for entry when applying for courses at LJMU.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44(0)151 231 5090