You will need:
- a minimum 2:2 honours degree in an engineering discipline
- an equivalent professional qualification with relevant work experience
- IELTS English language requirement: 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in each component)
- RPL is accepted on this programme
If you have any specific queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Months of entry
LJMU provides training, education and research to the maritime sector. This Port Management MSc reflects almost 125 years of experience and excellence in the sector.
- Study at one of the UK’s leading schools in Engineering, Technology and Maritime Operations
- Benefit from almost 125 years expertise in delivering professional maritime courses
- Access the expertise of the Liverpool Maritime Academy - an international centre of excellence in maritime education and professional training
- Study alongisde students from all over the world
Developed and delivered by our highly qualified and respected academic team, the programme combines specialist knowledge with relevant industrial experience. This combination of academic and professional expertise, as well as our well-established links with the industry and the worldwide maritime research sector, will help to ensure that you are well prepared to meet the opportunities and challenges of this expanding sector.
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Contact LJMU's International Admissions Team for guidance on visa information. Further information is also available from our international web pages.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090