Applicants are required to have an honours degree or considerable work experience.
Months of entry
Gain professional BIFM qualifications on LJMU's Facilities Management Masters. You can qualify for studying/certified membership of CBIFM.
- Study on a course accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Gain Professional Qualifications in addition to your degree with integrated qualifications offered via the British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM)
- Enhance your career prospects by applying a range of multi-disciplinary skills to the facilities management discipline
- Study crucial subject areas that will give you the cutting edge in the industry, and allow you to manage your facilities successfully within different social, economic and environmental contexts
- Benefit from flexible learning options: distance learning and a two year part-time study route for students already in employment
Facilities Management is a recognised global profession offering opportunities nationally and internationally. The Department of Built Environment enjoys a strong record in business partnering with several local, national and international organisations. These projects add value to business by delivering innovative solutions and forming a creative working environment.
The academic team prides themselves on being actively involved with industry and will connect you with a vast professional network during your study. You will have opportunities to be part of networking events with professional institutes such as BIFM. You will also have the support of a personal tutor who can provide one-to-one guidance and advice if you need help with your studies.
The programme is ideal if you are a professional associated with the built environment from facilities management, property management, building surveying, project management, building services engineering disciplines or in a career as a built environment client from the public and private sector. You can also study the course as a route to specialising in facilities management and progressing your career more quickly in this field.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Admissions