- Hons degree 2:2 or above (from art, media, animation, digital design, computer science, performing arts, graphic design, games, UX)
- An academic reference
- Applicants are required to submit a sample digital portfolio at the point of application
Applicants who demonstrate professional skills and evidence of achievement in a related area without formal qualifications may also be considered.
Months of entry
A pioneering degree where you will explore and experiment with making novel applications and experiences in augmented reality, mixed reality and virtual reality.
- The UK's First Immersive Arts postgraduate course exploring storytelling, experience design and development with immersive technology such as Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Mixed Reality
- Taught in a city with a long history of innovation across games, film and creative technology (Immersive Economy Report, 2019)
- Dedicated lab spaces and access to a range of production facilities across the Screen School and the Liverpool School of Art and Design. Including a range of specialist VR, AR and MR capture and display technologies and headsets, Green Screen Studios, Projection Mapping
- Software includes Adobe Creative Suite, Unity, 3DStudio Max
- Collaborative Modules run in partnership with leading UK immersive companies
- Looking at the application of immersive content and technology across a range of sectors
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090