You will need:
- a minimum 2:2 Honours degree in an appropriate subject e.g. in Law, Finance, Business, Business Management, Banking or Accounting; or
- a professional qualification deemed to be equivalent to an appropriate Honours degree; or
- qualifications and previous work experience deemed to be equivalent to the above entry requirements and in suitable areas linked to the award
Months of entry
LJMU's MSc/LLM International Corporate Law and Management programme is a new collaboration between the School of Law and Liverpool Business School.
- Embark on this specialist one year programme combining research-led teaching from the School of Law and Liverpool Business School
- Study in LJMU's Redmonds Building in the heart of Liverpool's Knowledge Quarter
- An ideal choice for overseas study to convert your existing degree or build on your work experience
- Benefit from a flexible range of option modules
This programme combines academic analysis with practical application to provide an in-depth understanding of the critical issues at the intersection of law and business management. It is difficult to understand the development of business, the intricacies of firm value, and the reasons for the success and failure of a corporation without a thorough understanding of the regulatory and legal environment within which business activity takes place.
Throughout the MA you will develop some of the skills and dispositions of professionals in a contemporary business environment. You will be exposed to cutting-edge research and practitioner insights in both law and business management, drawing on visiting scholars as well as the expertise from the two Faculties. Graduates will be well qualified for a wide range of career destinations.
The programme aims to attract candidates who are intellectually curious and diverse in background and career ambitions. Applicants should share at least two things:
- an enthusiasm for the advanced study of law and business management
- the intention to apply the fruits of your studies in your future careers
We are also interested in hearing from those who have come from employment and those coming directly from their university studies - a mix that makes for an engaging and dynamic learning environment.
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please visit the course page for more information.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090