You will need:
- a diploma in Legal Practice from a recognised LPC provider
- a diploma in Legal Practice at the Bar from a recognised BPTC provider
- previous work experience that has made you suitable for this programme
- IELTS 6.5 (minimum of 5.5 in each component)
- Pearson 58-64 (minimum 51 in each component for UKVI Purposes)
- RPL is accepted on this programme
- If you are an international student who has successfully completed an LPC /BVC/ BPTC programme in England and Wales you are welcome to join the programme
If you have any specific queries, please contact email@example.com
Months of entry
LJMU's Legal Practice LLM is a hybrid taught and research Masters degree enabling you to make a significant contribution to legal knowledge in your chosen subject.
- Study in the School of Law's multi-million Redmonds Building
- Develop your academic skills including researching, writing and presenting
- Access this course if you are LPC/BVC/BPTC qualified student or a member of the solicitors’ and barristers’ professions, regardless of the date of qualification
The LLM is a stand-alone qualification that will enhance your career prospects through the acquisition of vocationally relevant knowledge and skills, thereby leading to a more rounded appreciation and understanding of your chosen areas of expertise.
The course aims to enable you to research effectively at postgraduate level. It also enables you to write, structure and present your work to best effect. You will learn to manage your time and resources so that you are able to complete a Masters-level project to your best potential.
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Emquiries
- 0151 231 5090