Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
You will need:
- a minimum 2:1 in literature, cultural history or a relevant discipline
- IELTS English language requirement: 6.5 (minimum 5.5 (minimum 7.0 in written work) in each component)
- Pearson PTE Academic requirements: 64 (minimum 59 in each component for UKVI Purposes)
- RPL is accepted on this programme
- You may need to meet university staff as part of the selection process
Months of entry
LJMU's MRes in English enables you to carry out an independent research project in the field of English Studies.
- Work alongside active researchers in the field
- Benefit from specialist supervision and study within a diverse community of fellow researchers
- Discover the wide variety of approaches currently practised in the discipline
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Faculty of Arts, Professional and Social Studies