You will need:
- evidence of study at Level 6 within your specialist area/health care profession
- to attend an interview before your place is confirmed
- RPL is accepted on this programme
If you have any specific queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Months of entry
Combining academic and practical content, LJMU's Advanced Healthcare Practice MSc is ideal for those working towards or already in an advanced practice role.
- Study on this flexible and innovative programme
- Explore your specialist area of practice with this non-prescriptive, multi-professional framework
- Choose from over 20 different modules
- Benefit from the knowledge of experienced nurse clinicians
- Enjoy theoretical and practical sessions in state-of-the-art learning facilities
Developed in response to the current Advanced Health Care Practice agenda, this well-established Advanced Healthcare programme enables you to specialise in your area of expertise.
The programme is tailored to meet the development needs of healthcare professionals, creating the kind of highly-skilled practitioners required by a modern, dependable, world-class NHS.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time36 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090