- evidence of study at Level 6 within your specialist area/health care profession
- to attend an interview before your place is confirmed
- RPL is accepted on this programme
Months of entry
- Study on this flexible and innovative programme
- Explore your specialist area of practice with this non-prescriptive, multi-professional framework
- Choose from over 20 different modules
- Benefit from the knowledge of experienced nurse clinicians
- Enjoy theoretical and practical sessions in state-of-the-art learning facilities
This multi-professional, flexible and innovative programme is taught by current and former nurse clinicians who offer students invaluable practical insight as well as advanced theoretical knowledge. The curriculum also benefits from the input of three professors with specialist knowledge of Accident and Emergency, bowel cancer and anaesthetics.
To keep abreast of health care requirements, tutors regularly network with key stakeholders to identify specific educational needs in the workforce and develop additional, appropriate modules for the framework.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time36 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090