Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- an honours degree in health and social care, nursing, psychology or a related discipline
- a counselling skills level 2 award or basic counselling skills gained through relevant work or experience
- RPL is accepted on this programme
- IELTS 6.5 (Minimum of 5.5 in each component)
- Pearson 58-64 (Min. 51 in each component for UKVI Purposes)
PLEASE NOTE: We are now closed for September 2019 intake.
The closing date for our September 2020 intake is 6pm, 15 January 2020. We will consider all applications after the closing date, so we are fair and equitable to all applicants.
Months of entry
- Qualify as a Counselling and Psychotherapy Practitioner on this flexible Masters programme with a two year clinical Diploma-level component
- Enjoy a contemporary curriculum delivered by a research centre of excellence
- Study a core model of person-centred and experiential practice, integrating other specific approaches
- Carry out novel research in your chosen field
- Benefit from excellent educational and professional training facilities, exceptionally supportive staff and a thriving student community
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time36 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090