You will need:
- a minimum 2:2 honours degree (2:1 preferred)
- significant, appropriate work/life experience
- RPL is accepted on this programme
- IELTS 6.5 (minimum 5.5 in each component)
- Pearson 58-64 (minimum 51 in each component for UKVI purposes)
If you have any specific queries, please contact email@example.com
Months of entry
Whether you are an emerging artist or an established performer, this LJMU Dance Practices MA enables you to enhance your practice and improve your employability.
- Enrol on this highly flexible programme enabling emerging artists and established professionals to engage in critical debate and dialogue
- Benefit from a programme that links theory, work-based practice and artistic/educational policies, bringing together professional practice and academic studies
- Carry out research appropriate to your area of expertise or explore another sector which interests you
- Enjoy a combination of on-campus and distance learning
It is estimated that the dance economy in the UK alone employs around 200,000 people as dancers, teachers and choreographers. In addition to this, many work as community dance practitioners, promoters, producers, designers, publicists, technicians, physiotherapists, medical and alternative practitioners, therapists, writers and academics.
This MA Dance practices course is a highly flexible postgraduate qualification, appealing to the UK and international student market. It is aimed at established professionals and emerging artists/facilitators working within the cultural or creative industries.
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090