Applicants will need an honours degree at 2:1 or above, or equivalent professional qualifications and experience.
Months of entry
The MRes in Health and Wellbeing is an excellent introduction to research methods and provides a firm foundation if you wish to pursue doctoral study.
- Brings together staff from Public Health, Nursing and Allied Health, and Sport, Leisure and Nutrition
- Combines taught and research modules
- Combines a critical approach with a research focus
- Can lead to doctorate study in chosen area
- Available full-time (1 year) or part-time (2 years)
This MRes in Health and Wellbeing provides the knowledge and skills required to put you on the right path to become an independent researcher.
The combination of taught and research modules creates an environment in which you're supported to apply your new learning to answer relevant research questions.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44(0) 151 231 5090