You will need:
- Registered Nurse status
- a minimum 2:1 honours degree in a related subject
- evidence of Level 6 or Level 7 study
- Ideal for students wishing to undertake further academic studies (such as a PhD)
- You must include a Personal Statement, including two references
- Where English is not a first language, an IELTS score of 7 must be achieved. A minimum score of 7.0 is required within all components
For further information, or an informal discussion about the programme, please contact:
Dr Nicola Morrell-Scott
Months of entry
LJMU is excited to offer our MA Nursing programme for Registered Nurses – one of four new postgraduate Nursing degrees.
- This programme is for Registered Nurses
- Build your knowledge of current nursing practices and the theory of nursing
- Study part-time or full-time
- Positively influence patient care
The MA Nursing programme offers progressive, practice-focused learning and development within a constantly evolving clinical world.
You will enjoy high quality teaching in a modern and developing faculty. The combination of core, optional and research modules creates an environment in which you will be supported to develop your thinking and knowledge, with the aim of enhancing patient care through nursing education and research.
The programme team have a depth and breadth of clinical and academic knowledge designed to ensure you are supported in developing both personally and professionally.
Our School’s city centre location is undergoing a major renovation, which will incorporate the use of brand new simulation suites and equipment to ensure that your learning environment is as unique as the educational journey you will embark upon.
We also offer the following courses which may be of interest to you:
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
International applicants: Please note that as an international student you would not eligible to select modules which have assessments based in practice and instead will complete theoretical modules.
Fees and funding
Please visit the course page for more information.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090