You will need:
- Registered Nurse status
- an minimum 2:1 honours degree in a related subject
- evidence of Level 6 or Level 7 study
- Ideal for students wishing to undertake further academic studies (such as a PhD)
- You must include a Personal Statement, including two references
- Where English is not a first language, an IELTS score of 7 must be achieved. A minimum score of 7.0 is required within all components
For further information, or an informal discussion about the programme, please contact:
Dr Nicola Morrell-Scott
Months of entry
Are you a Registered Nurse seeking to develop your knowledge of nursing education?
- Enjoy high quality teaching in a modern and evolving faculty
- Develop your thinking and knowledge with a combination of core, optional and research modules
- Enhance patient care through your nursing education and research
This programme team has a depth and breadth of clinical and academic knowledge designed to ensure you are supported in developing both personally and professionally.
Our School’s city centre location is benefiting from the University’s extensive capital investment project. This will see the installation of brand new simulation suites and equipment, ensuring that your learning environment is top quality and as unique as the educational journey you will embark on.
The MA Nursing Clinical Education is one of our four new MA Nursing postgraduate programme pathways:
We also now offer an MA Mental Health programme for students who are not necessarily working in a clinical setting.
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please visit the course page for more information.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090