You will need:
- Registered Nurse status
- a minimum 2:1 honours degree in a related subject
- evidence of Level 6 or Level 7 study
- Ideal for students wishing to undertake further academic studies (such as a PhD)
- You must include a Personal Statement, including two references
- Where English is not a first language, an IELTS score of 7 must be achieved. A minimum score of 7.0 is required within all components
For further information, or an informal discussion about the programme, please contact:
Dr Nicola Morrell-Scott
Months of entry
As a Registered Nurse, you can study either full or part-time on our MA Nursing Clinical Leadership post-registration degree.
- Enhance your teaching and learning through education in practice skills
- A combination of core, optional and research modules helps you to develop your thinking and knowledge base
- Improve patient care through your nursing education and research
The programme team on this Nursing Clinical Leadership programme has a depth and breadth of clinical and academic knowledge designed to ensure you can gain the knowledge and skills to develop personally and professionally.
Our School’s city centre location is part of the University's ambitious capital investment plans and is undergoing a major renovation, which will incorporate the brand new simulation suites and equipment to further enhance your postgraduate and continuing professional development experience.
MA Nursing Clinical Leadership is one of four new pathways in LJMU's MA Nursing framework. You may also be interested in:
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please visit the course page for more information.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090