You will need:
- Registered Nurse status
- a minimum 2:1 Honours degree
- evidence of Level 6 or Level 7 study
Months of entry
Our new MA Nursing Mental Health postgraduate degree will help you to develop your theoretical knowledge of nursing and positively influence patient care.
- Enjoy high quality teaching in a modern and developing faculty
- Develop your thinking and knowledge with a combination of core, optional and research modules
- Enhance patient care through your nursing education and research
- Study full-time or part-time
As a modern, civic university, LJMU is integral to the life of the city, but we are also global in our approach, forging international partnerships to facilitate world-leading research and collaboration to tackle some of the huge global issues facing the modern world that have an everyday impact here at home.
As a student on this programme you will learn from a programme team with a depth and breadth of clinical and academic knowledge designed to ensure you are supported in developing both personally and professionally.
The programme is one of our new MA Nursing postgraduate pathways:
We also now offer an MA Mental Health programme for students who are not necessarily working in a clinical setting.
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please visit the course page for more information.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090