You will need:
- a minimum 2:2 honours degree in a related subject
- to be registered with the Health and Care Professions (HCPC) and if not practicing as an operational font-line paramedic within the Ambulance Service, practising as a paramedic within another area of primary care
- sufficient knowledge to embark upon and complete the programme in the required time limits
- to demonstrate that you will benefit from and contribute to the programme
Months of entry
The changing nature of the NHS requires pro-active practitioners who are innovative leaders capable of adapting to an environment of continual change.
- Embark on the only face-to-face taught programme of its kind in North West England
- Take your place at the forefront of changes in the NHS
- Enjoy a flexible and innovative approach to postgraduate education
We understand that paramedics need to demonstrate a range of well-developed managerial, leadership, interpersonal and problem solving skills, in addition to the more specialist clinical elements which this course supports.
The degree is designed to enhance your current knowledge and understanding and enable you to challenge and critically evaluate your professional practice. It aims to advance your skills as a professional and enhance your career pathway opportunities.
The modules in this programme have been designed and developed to ensure they match the requirements paramedics need to demonstrate in their advancing role. It also includes inter-professional modules, which are aimed at health professionals who cross professional boundaries in their day-to-day practice.
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090