- current level one registration on the NMC professional register (part one or part two)
- a minimum of a year’s post-registration experience
- 120 credits at Level 5 (to study at Level 6) or 120 credits at Level 6 (to study at post graduate level) in nursing
- employment within a Community Children’s Nursing team or Hospital at Home Service for children and be seconded by your current employer
- RPL is accepted on this programme
Months of entry
- Study for a recorded qualification in Community Children’s Nursing.
- Learn from expert nurses and specialists on this contemporary programme.
- Benefit from a curriculum praised for its enhanced practice perspective and ‘outstanding’ fitness for practice from the NMC
- Have your professional competencies, as set out by the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC), assessed in theory and practice
- Experience 17.5 or 22 weeks (dependent on the length of your programme) of practical placements
- This course will only run subject to minimum numbers
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification and course duration
Further details of qualification
You can study full time (40 weeks) or part time (80 weeks), with modules delivered one or two days a week and clinical placements interspersing the classroom learning blocks.
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090