You will need:
- a degree this does not necessarily need to be in Computing if you have relevant skills
- degree equivalent professional qualifications, e.g. BCS Professional Graduate Diploma in IT
- an HND plus a minimum of three years relevant professional experience
Non-standard applications are welcome. Admission will be at the discretion of the Programme Leader. Applicants may be required to submit a CV and references. Please contact the Admissions Team for further information
Months of entry
Study for a Masters in Virtual and Augmented Reality at LJMU.
- Embark on this newly developed course focussing on a topic of great recent and predicted growth
- Learn how to use and develop a range of tools, techniques and systems for Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality
- Experience one of the first MSc courses in the UK to focus on the development of VR/AR applications and systems development
- Benefit from the experience of academics with substantial experience in 3D graphics, Computer Games, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality and with substantial industrial collaboration
A pioneering MSc in the UK that will prepare graduates for a career in industry or academia. Virtual and Augmented reality content is expected to expand in all domains, from sport and leisure to training, entertainment, advertising, health applications, tourism and many more.
The programme focuses on the development and application of tools and techniques of Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality with a view to producing capable professionals to work in this field.
Information for international students
IELTS score of 6.0 (5.5 each component)
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please see the LJMU website for details.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries