Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
You will need:
- an undergraduate degree in a cognate subject area
- an undergraduate degree in a non-cognate subject area when supplemented by relevant skills and / or experience
- degree equivalent professional qualifications, e.g. BCS Graduate Diploma in IT
- a HND plus a minimum of three years relevant professional experience
- IELTS score of 6.0 (5.5 each component)
- Non-standard applications are welcome. Admission will be at the discretion of the Programme Leader. Applicants may be required to submit a CV and references. Please contact the Admissions Team for further information
Months of entry
Study for a Masters in Virtual and Augmented Reality at LJMU.
- Embark on this newly developed course focussing on a topic of great recent and predicted growth
- Learn how to use and develop a range of tools, techniques and systems for Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality
- Experience one of the first MSc courses in the UK to focus on the development of VR/AR applications and systems development
- Benefit from the experience of academics with substantial experience in 3D graphics, Computer Games, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality and with substantial industrial collaboration
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please see the LJMU websitefor details.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries