Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
You will need:
- a minimum 2:2 honours degree in a relevant engineering subject
- a professional qualification with considerable relevant work experience
- IELTS English language requirement: 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in each component)
- RPL is accepted on this programme
Months of entry
Gain IET accreditation on LJMU's Electrical Power and Control Engineering MSc.
- Study at one the UK’s leading Engineering Schools
- Follow a programme informed by internationally-acclaimed research from LJMU’s Electrical and Electronic Engineering Research Centre
- Look forward to career success with major UK and international employers
- Meet Chartered Engineer requirements
This MSc includes the IET accreditation you need to boost your future employment opportunities. It can even be completed part-time to enable you to study as you remain in employment.
Industry-based research is a key element of the programme, keeping you up-to-date with the latest innovation and preparing you for employment in the sector or further research and PhD study.
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090