You will need:
- a minimum 2:2 honours degree in a related discipline
- an equivalent professional qualification with appropriate work experience
- IELTS English language requirement: 6.5 (minimum 5.5 in each component)
- Pearson 58-64 (minimum 51 in each component for UKVI Purposes)
- RPL is accepted on this programme
If you have any specific queries, please contact email@example.com
Months of entry
LJMU's MSc in Integrated Building Information Management (BIM) provides all the latest skills to work in this rapidly expanding field.
- Study on a course informed by internationally-recognised research from our Built Environment and Sustainable Technologies (BEST) Research Institute
- Gain the knowledge and skills required to work in the field of BIM Management in the UK and overseas in a variety of sectors
- Access the latest computer aided design (CAD) and information management software
- Complete an integrated BIM project, working collaboratively with colleagues form other disciplines
Completing the MSc Integrated Building Information Management at Liverpool John Moores University will help you to make more efficient, effective and financially viable decisions in a collaborative environment, supported by the adoption of Building Information Modelling.
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090