You will need:
- a minimum 2:2 honours degree
- equivalent professional qualification such as Maritime Coastguard Agency Class 1 (Marine Engineer) certificate of competence
- IELTS English language requirement: 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in each component)
- RPL is accepted on this programme
If you have any specific queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Months of entry
LJMU’s long history of high quality masters teaching in Marine and Offshore Engineering will ensure you are prepared for a successful career in this growing industry.
- Study at one of the UK’s leading Maritime Schools
- Follow a curriculum accredited by the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET)
- Meet Chartered Engineer requirements
- Benefit from close industry links and excellent career prospects
This MSc programme provides the engineering skills and techniques you need to work as a specialist in the marine and offshore engineering field. On graduation you will be able to make an immediate contribution to a company’s capability and operation, and progress into senior management positions.
The course combines substantial marine modules with mechanical engineering options to produce a bespoke skills learning set. It capitalises on the demand for highly qualified postgraduates and maintains LJMU’s longstanding reputation for meeting the needs of the maritime industry.
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquires
- 0151 231 5090